Thank you for your interest in volunteering with TCA!
Team up with some of your favorite bands as they spread the word about organizations they believe in.
Things to know:
- You must be 18 to volunteer with us, we cannot distribute any tickets to those under 18 (including children of a volunteer).
- You don’t have to buy a ticket to the show, we will send you a free volunteer ticket via email.
- You will most likely see the majority the show. You are not guaranteed a seat, but can watch once your duties have been completed.
- You will be expected to help at the tables before the show, during intermission and after for a short time.
- Volunteer arrival time is typically two hours before the concert start time.
- You don’t need to have prior knowledge about the child sponsorship program. You will be trained before the show and you will be handing out information about the organization, answering questions and helping people sign up.
- Volunteers do not have special parking. Please go to the show website to get all the information on the show venue, including food options and directions.
- If you have volunteered with us in the past, please register for each new event you would like to help at so we can send you the correct ticket and information.
- Each person that volunteers must register with their own personal and unique email address. If someone else has signed up using the same email address, your registration will not be processed.
- Once you are confirmed as a volunteer, you will receive information via the email you provide on how to get into the show and any other information you need to know to volunteer. (Please check your spam and other folders for emails from us)
If you’re ready to join the TCA team as a volunteer, complete the registration form HERE.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.